This pack is a collection of fixes made for X-Posed. Please keep in mind that this is an ETpro-Mapscript and will only work with mods that support it! (ETpro, NQ, ETpub, Jaymod...)
There are two versions of this script:
I found a repacked mapfile that made the tank indestructible, although an altered script would have been enough.
For all those who want the tank to be indestructible, choose z_xposed_fixes_NDT_v1.pk3.
It comes along with reduced timelimit and respawn times for both teams.
z_xposed_fixes_v1.pk3 contains the fixes for the normal (destructible-tank) version.
This fixpack contains the fixes of xposed_sp1.pk3 and the script on antman.info and replaces the stand-alone NDT-version to save players from unnecessarily downloading the identical map twice.
- Clipped access to buildings with caulked insides to avoid satchelcamp-exploits
- Fixed and added voice announcements
- Fixed a bug that caused the tank to stop at the second barrier even if its not constructed
- Increased timelimit from 25 to 30 mins
- Decreased Allied respawn time from 20 to 18 secs
- Allies now own the church spawn when the tank is over the bridge (instead of when it passes the church)
- Added voice announcements when the tank crosses the river
- Added Allied CP spawn