silEnT mod logo

TheSilencerPL

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Management

silEnT answer mostly means "NO" ^_^

Sometimes what happens is someone suggest new logo and for them it might be best one. Now if we don't like it and if we end up saying no then at that time person might feel bad. But yes if you have some nice suggestion and if we like it then yes we will think to change it.

Sometimes what happens is someone suggest new logo and for them it might be best one. Now if we don't like it and if we end up saying no then at that time person might feel bad. But yes if you have some nice suggestion and if we like it then yes we will think to change it.

First of all I never stated I wanted you to approve a new logo. The question was simple, would there be any consideration using a new logo, if it say was better. :) Now you answered it. Thanks!

We don't say no, but first the new logo has to be presented to us for evaluation. Do you want us to say "YES" before we even see the logo?

Besides how did you conclude we said that?

Of course not! Please read the question. Hmm, perhaps I was not clear enough, but you could say that instead of making me look like a complete fool. How I did the conclusion? Hmm, If I am correct, I am 99% sure I have heard a "saying" A silent answer is always a NO. It could be the reverse but here I just had that feeling. Could be the delayed reply...

Anyway. The question has been answered, so thank you for that! :)

Edited by Shownie