• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

silEnT mod

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Ray

Ray

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
A step in the right direction
  • LocationFinland

Is this mod still beeing developed? Just curious, since not much has been heard from here. :ph34r:

OFFLINE   TheSilencerPL

TheSilencerPL

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts
On the road to fame
  • LocationPoland

I can only speak for myself, but it's probably pretty relevant for the rest of the team.

We are taking a break from development at the moment - but we are still supporting the last released version.

I have been focused on my private life for the past year, mod development costs some time and I've had trouble finding it.

Regards

OFFLINE   Ray

Ray

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationFinland

Ok, thanks for the answer. 

Hope you still can fit in private life and modding.

OFFLINE   Dragonji

Dragonji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
On the road to fame
  • LocationPoland
Too bad as many servers use g_clientBinaries cvar and as binary hashes are outdated, people cannot access the servers using the newest ET Legacy clients. And that's not the only problem.

It's been 2 years since the last release. Perhaps it's a good idea to open source the mod (except the AC part)?

Edited by Dragonji, 15 August 2017 - 11:14 AM.

OFFLINE   purplelebaus

purplelebaus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Too bad as many servers use g_clientBinaries cvar and as binary hashes are outdated, people cannot access the servers using the newest ET Legacy clients. And that's not the only problem.

It's been 2 years since the last release. Perhaps it's a good idea to open source the mod (except the AC part)?

good meme.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users