QMM

Mardok

HI I was talk whit TheSilencerPL about QMM, and problem whit OM-bots

He write that:

Omnibots have crashed since 0.7 version for server command overflows, and it still does, even with the latest .so from the omnibot repository. It is possible that the QMM is not responsible for all the crashes.

OM-bots 0.8 are suported, so i wanna ask there is maybe one version who work be whit no any probs ?

And I have second question

I have run servers on YCN-host, they dont suport maybe for now Silentmod (I mean they dont have in option, instal that mod), so I was instal myself, there was no any prob whit that, mod is working ok

But when I instal mod, there was start prob whit download from www, there work only from server(you know 13 KB/s) www host doesnt wanna work

and they dont know why is that

I was instal version 0.1.4, but now i will go and reinstal server and put old jaymod to look that is problem whit server, mod can not force the download or web host is having problems with mod

Mardok

OK i was instal Jaymod whit no reinstal server, and www host start work normaly, so it mean that wrong whit 0.1.4 or my host have prob whit that mod, ok no matter now

I give them link to version 0.2.0 to instal and look that will be the same problem, we will see

They instal version 0.2.0 and work correctly, i need only configure server, so soon add server in advertisement

OK lets back QMM problem.

No, i dont have, you wrong read

I was asking, what version of omnibot will be work on server when i turn on QMM in 0.2.0 mod

I was talk whit TheSilencerPL about that in another forum

http://forum.wolfet.pl/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7459

He was say to come here and ask, becus version 0.7 omnibot make crashes server whit QMM

But they say that new mod suported 0.8 omnibot, so i wanna know.