user.db

Hitman

• Management

Could you please post the server log from the map start and the map end. There are sections that are specific to the database. If you find those, they are enough.

EDIT:

One possible reason is that the mod is trying to use the database inside a hidden .etwolf folder in the user home. Please take a look at these http://mygamingtalk.com/wiki/index.php/Silent_Mod_Installation#Important_Command_Line_Parameters

but iam not sure if its me or its default

i have not checked userdb.db of silent mod before but i think mine is kinda complicated 

5¯PÙìÈSíBE0782220DA460814046690asfasfafsA598sa********B4C73^1[=^7SAC^1=]^7Hitman^1[=^7GEN^1=]

idk where i can see my personal greeting sound and greeting text or level its just this is it normal or it is me?

• Management

The files are in binary form so they look like that with text editors. You can access the data with shrubbot commands such as !useredit.

Just an additional note, you should not run the ET as root. Or at least not unless it is not completely isolated from the actual system. There can be bugs that we don't know about that could compromise your server.