Screenshots

TheSilencerPL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management

Not really the place to advertise your mod.

Are you saying that the ETPub stole the tripmines from your mod? Because thats where the original tripmine code is from. Can you be more specific and maybe you could even contact the silEnT team in a proper manner before starting spam/advertisement campaign about your mod on public forum that is about silEnT mod.

EDIT:

I did some checking of the tripmines and found out that you should probably try posting here also:

http://www.etpub.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?29223

• Management

Not really the place to advertise your mod.

Are you saying that the ETPub stole the tripmines from your mod? Because thats where the original tripmine code is from. Can you be more specific and maybe you could even contact the silEnT team in a proper manner before starting spam/advertisement campaign about your mod on public forum that is about silEnT mod.

EDIT:

I did some checking of the tripmines and found out that you should probably try posting here also:

http://www.etpub.org...topic.php?29223

@gaoesa is right, this is where I got tripmines from. Besides, I have had no idea of your mod existance at all @SadGasm :P

BTW, the tripmines code is completly reworked now in our mod, it differs even from the one of etpub, so those accusations are pointless.

Are you saying that the ETPub stole the tripmines from your mod? Because thats where the original tripmine code is from.

I've seen this little discussion about tmines and checked something in ET SDK.

As i thought, original Tripmines code is available in ET SDK, which means no one stole them from ETPub or from any other mods. :)

By the way, i tested the tripmines and i love them. I even wonder why they havent been fully implemented in ETMain, would have made ET even better :D

• 5 months later...
  • Management

Weapon banks display.

Notice slot 3. The difference between wide slots and equal slots is depicted. For wide weapon icons the wide slots are used when the cg_wbWideSlots cvar is set to 1. It can be changed in the config menu: silEnT->HUD under Weapon Banks Display category.

Wide slots:

wb.jpg

Equal slots:

wb2.jpg