ETAC looking to recruit

Oxyzium

ETAC, Enemy Territory AntiCheat is a server-side modified engine
to help and protect your gameserver against common threats,
hacks, scripts, exploits, commands, cvars, ddos,
or even cheats currently being used by todays common
script kiddie in the quake 3 engine to cause your harm to your server..
Information on the various parts of ETAC via the site.

We need you! If you can code in C and have knowledge around the ET engine then get involved!

As part of the team you will be required to have an xfire account for communication standards and you must be reasonably active as we try to move fast with our stuff!

You can find out the latest at this site:

http://etac.boards.net/

Drop a message if interested.

• 1 month later...
  • Management

He got busted for cheating again on many servers. Oxy guy is old player known as impulsive or whatever.... who flooded servers with fake player DDoS on many servers. I wouldn't trust any busted cheaters multiple times claiming "AC" work in progress and the person who is known to cause issues on other clan servers for fun. 

Every admin runs server so players can enjoy but those who try to cause trouble by hacking and DDoS'ing are never trust worthy. Chaplja was cheat coder but never server hacker or DDoS'r. 

He got busted for cheating again on many servers. Oxy guy is old player known as impulsive or whatever.... who flooded servers with fake player DDoS on many servers. I wouldn't trust any busted cheaters multiple times claiming "AC" work in progress and the person who is known to cause issues on other clan servers for fun. 

Every admin runs server so players can enjoy but those who try to cause trouble by hacking and DDoS'ing are never trust worthy. Chaplja was cheat coder but never server hacker or DDoS'r. 

yeah after his last bust he disappeared and i was warned before hand. Oh well back to me and zelly <3