Identical PBGUID on bans

fleshpulse

When reviewing our (short, only 3 bans) banlist, I realized that all bans are shown with the same PBGUID, but different Silent UID.

Is there a standard PB guid awarded to users without etkey or some other known issue that might cause this?

Or can I assume that they have all been playing with the same etkey?

Ok just noticed something else odd. When I banned a fourth user (using !userban and silent ID) the pbguid of the first changed to the same as the last ban.

PBGUIDS are not listed correctly in accordance with silent guid bans. Perhaps this should be moved to bugs?

Edited by fleshpulse

• Management
The bug does not appear to happen on my server. There is a bug that with g_identOptions 16 (creating new bans automatically based on ident checks) does not handle the PB GUID correctly. Also the temp bans had a bug regarding the silent GUID.

• Management

Do you have g_identOptions flag 16 set?

Forgot to mention one more bug introduced in 0.5.0. Because the ban checks were moved later in the 0.5.0. The g_identOptions 16 was autocreating bans even when the player was already getting dropped otherwise.

After disabling the temporary bans (g_tempbans) and removing the g_identOptions flag 16 there hasn't been any problems with the bans.