Question about roles when they exist only for 1 team and goals are available to both teams

Good morning,

It seems that, if you setup roles for only one team, and enable a goal having a role for both teams, the team without a role table will not do that goal
Simply commenting-out the goal role affectation enables the role-less team to do the goal, so I'm pretty sure of the behaviour

Is this a bug or intended (like, is it needed to add a role to the other team and affect it to the goal?), or something's wrong on my end?
It looks like a simple oversight, let me know

I can supply test files if needed, I'm doing that on Resurrection waypoints, upon Main Entrance Power destroyed, to split Axis defence without travelling, but keep Allies going for their goals as they like

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Mateos

• Moderators

It is intended. It's written on the wiki: Any goal that has a role defined will be ignored by bots that do not have the same role defined.

If you have goals with a role available for both teams, then you have to assign that role to both teams. Or you can duplicate the goals and have one goal for Axis and the second goal for Allies.