playerdown hitbox

Quovadis

Just wondering if it would be possible to make the hitbox when a player is down ( asking for medic ) = of the animation .

It is impossible to hit an enemy behind it , it feels like the hitbox is 1 meter high , probably because in the animation the player gets his upper body up once every few seconds.

I guess they made it so the hitbox is the size of the whole animation?

Is there a fix for this or hitboxes cant be dynamic?

Of could it be possible to lower the hitbox size so it doesn't affect gameplay?

Thanks guys

• Management
I don't think it would be worth the effort. Making it would mean that the prone box would be kept smaller, though the box height is pretty good now in my opinion, and when ever someone uses the needle all the proned boxes of players would get adjusted to taller and returned smaller after the trace. I personally haven't seen too much cases when players hide behind players who wait for revives. They can't shoot through those player either, so it evens out a bit in that. Also, the standing player, if close enough, has advantage to move to a different angle faster to hit the target player.

I mean cutting the hitbox in 2 part and making the highest part only sensitive to needle actions.

Don't know if it doable btw.

Oh and this is mostly because of players using it to take cover when reloading , I see alot of new players wasting whole clips or tking the proned teamate .