animation fault

twt_thunder

• Management

Are you sure you don't have any non-standard pk3 files somewhere inside silent or etmain folder? Server admins often pollute those directories with their own stuff. If they change the weapon config file or even the weapon model it might happen that the weapon animation is broken. Please check that first. Meanwhile I will watch the demo too and let you know if I notice anything.

• Management

Are you now referring to how in thirdperson the animation raises the weapon from down to up slowly, but in first person, it is just about instant and the barrel is coming down from slightly up; like the weapon had been on the shoulder? That behaviour in first person animation is not happening with Thompson only, for example all the weapons in that demo have the same path in first person.

Are you now referring to how in thirdperson the animation raises the weapon from down to up slowly, but in first person, it is just about instant and the barrel is coming down from slightly up; like the weapon had been on the shoulder? That behaviour in first person animation is not happening with Thompson only, for example all the weapons in that demo have the same path in first person.

yes exactly gaoesa... and it seems to flip when it does that and its actually pretty annoying, but I dont know if you can do anything about it :(