Why my own commands are not in !help

NiEGaz0wany

I have a problem

I was created new command and its working but...

I dont see it in !help commands

I have only 81 standart commands...

This is in shrubbot

[command]

command = lagoff

exec = exec nalagi.cfg

desc = Wylacza lagi

levels = 0 1 2 3 4 5

I can use !lagoff but i dont see it in !help

• Management

Custom commands are also printed.

EDIT:

Does it print anything if you do "!help lagoff"?

EDIT2:

Also, what is your admin level? I think you have granted yourself the '*' flag but is the level number listed in the levels defined in the command?

• Management

Server restart doesn't have effect unless some changes are made to the shrubbot.cfg file. It is a bug in the !help command as I stated before. It is fixed in next version.

We have no control over enhmod and we cannot make any statements of it's workability or help you if it causes problems. Test it on your own risk and if problems occur, reproduce the problems with clean installation before reporting.

i clearly followed the steps :

Installation notes:

Steps:

- Copy the /jaymod*.* binaries(zip file) in your [server]/jaymod path(probably overwrite).

- Copy the /ModEnhConfig.xml config file(zip file) in your [server]/jaymod path(
changed path since 1.0.3
) containing the mod files. Done!

- With RCON you can setup the admin, otherwise
no one
have rights(included yourself).

Example: "!setlevel ETPlayer 999" (Full admin rights - levels are defined in "enhmod_level.db" )

- On other mods(except downloadable package from jaymod 2.1.7/2.1.8) replace the binary "enhmod_qagame.mp.i386.xxx" with the original "qagame.mp.i386.xxx" binary from other mod .

Thats all!

... and nothing :/
Edited by Dr.JeKylL

Download it from here: "Download binaries (All-In-One-Pack) - enhmod.zip"

When you unzip it you will see a big mess of folders and files. The folders all contain jaymod qagame files that you don't need. Ignore the folders completely. You only need some of the files for silent.

Next go into your silent folder on your server and rename your "qagame_mp_x86.dll" (Windows) or "qagame.mp.i386.so" (Linux) to either "enhmod_qagame_mp_x86.dll" or "enhmod_qagame.mp.i386.so".

Now copy all the files except these to your silent mod folder:

enhmod_qagame_mp_x86.dll

enhmod_qagame.mp.i386.so

jaymod_enh.dll

jaymod_enh.so

You are replacing your original silent mod qagame file with the one from enhanced mod, and the silent mod one becomes "enhmod_qagame...".

When you restart the server it should now be running enhanced mod.

You can modify weapons with the ModEnhCfg.xml file. This is somewhat controversial, so I will not go into details. But you should be able to figure it out if you look through this file in Notepad or Notepad Plus (free software).

Yes you can change your cg_fov like normal, but the gun does not change shape. So it does not look like you did anything at first.

You can adjust whether or not the weapon rescales at different cg_fov values through the in-game player menu.

@Dr Jekyll - enhanced mod does not always work well on a non-dedicated home server, but it should run fine on a dedicated server, either from home or hosted. Also, test it on a fresh install of ET with silent. I sent you a pm with more details.