+scores

Quovadis

• Management
We reduced the amount of some network transmission, which seems to have improved the smoothness in real world cases. This feature is one of the effected ones. However, it should still come in a very short time and I haven't personally yet found it to take long time. Though a small delay is often noticeable.

Seemed to be fixed when I played today. there was less players on the server tough .

oh and there is also a really little delay when aiming at an ally to see his name. It is probably caused by the changes you mentioned above and it is only a little issue but I was wondering if something could be done about it.

Before 0.6 , there was bigger delay for the name appear when you we're aiming at a disguised covert ops . I was using this delay to spot covert ops but pershaps you made it so it is harder to spot covert ops?

Anyways awesome work on the mod.

Literally my favorite mod , thanks for keeping ET alive.

I also noticed the delay in crosshair player displays since 0.6.0 (but cant say I noticed the +scores lag) - with playernames, they take a short moment to display (whereas before it was instant) and additionally, the health bar is very slow.. Showing people on very low health but then a few seconds later they're full health (no meds).