shrubbot fatal error

jaszpol

Hi, I have problem with shrubbot system, which crashed. Thus I can't use commands from a file shrubbot.cfg or !ReadConfig. The first time the problem showed up a few days ago, then it effectively terminated my final 20% shrubbot.cfg file and added to the end of [subnetban] a few strange names of the * or %. There is a example code with strange subnetbans - http://wklej.org/id/1028865/. Then it turned off the server for about five minutes I have uploaded a spare shrubbot and turned on and working. But now the problem occurred again, this time not effectively terminated file but added a strange subnets.

Update to the new versions of Silent did not help. Our web hosting does not understand the error, and it can not help us. Please help me.

• Management

Are you using any third party applications that are hooking the executable. i.e. QMM?

Please provide the server log from the part where the server didn't start/shut down. Please check the admin.log or whatever it's name to, to see what commands had been executed by any admin on the server.