no silent guid and no pb guid

Headhunter

Hi all,

I have had today a player who have no silent guid and no punkbuster guid when i do !list .

How he can do THAT ?

Is that a Hax or a Bug ?

Maybe a other admin of us search for the IP of him, but I hope its not a new hax, because minutes later our server crashed (by him?)

Thanks for help & info

• Management

Was he still conecting? Whenplayers are connecting it is typical that they don't have such infos. Also, what is the silEnT version you are using?

EDIT:

Players without silEnT GUID get kicked from the server for invalid silEnT GUID. I haven't been able to go around this even with a modified client.

• 1 month later...

Was he still conecting? Whenplayers are connecting it is typical that they don't have such infos. Also, what is the silEnT version you are using?

EDIT:

Players without silEnT GUID get kicked from the server for invalid silEnT GUID. I haven't been able to go around this even with a modified client.

...no he still have connected and awaiting to join a Team... - both GUIDs not set (2 empty fields) and show him as a lvl 0 User (ok). If he join a Team, he still have no GUIDs...you cant give him lvl like another Topic here show it with a screen shot, what have a simillar problem.

Thanks in advance for some info or fixing it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi gaoesa, I should go back to 6.3 version ? You make a joke or ? I am driving version 7.2 and its a great new Job by the builders and "Problem-Fixers".

The problem is gone, because i get a lua from a friend (BigBear/Eurobunkerarena) - for personal use only (sry)- what prevent such kind of player connecting. I am not a pro for lua, but its work like the perluong (?) script for Autopromtion but in that case to check the etkey (+GUID ?).

But @ all:

... i have another problem what maybe can fix here:

If I open the Console i see ever my name in the most lines of info ...--> 

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa328/funwave1/Support/silent72bug-1.png

How I can fix it, or who is able to help ?

Thanks in advance

• Management

Hi gaoesa, I should go back to 6.3 version ? You make a joke or ? I am driving version 7.2

No, gaoesa is not joking. He said that you should update your server, because on the splatterladder it says you run 0.6.3:

ETG_server.png

Since you are saying you run 0.7.2 it's something messed up with your server setup.