g_mode

Description
This is a bitflag cvar that supports the following values:
Parameters
Type: bitmask
1	Players will spawn instantly
2	Each class receives adrenaline
4	No damage on players
8	Players can pick up any weapon on the ground (Removing this bitflag will force all players to respawn!)
Default: 0
Edited by clan DIABOLIK

• Management

g_skils 3

g_skills
Description:
Optional skill related flags.
Type: bitmask
Parameters:
1 Players with level 4 battle sense can spot landmines for teammates
2 Players with level 4 engineering can keep the flak jacket for other classes
4 Players with level 4 first aid can keep adrenaline for other classes
Default: 0

• Management

Have you checked the real values using rcon from a running server? Please check values from all of these three cvars from a running server using rcon, after you have confirmed there is adrenaline enabled. It could be some mapconfig too that is overlapping.

• Management

Medics will spawn with adrenaline needle if either g_medics flag 256 is set or g_mode flag 2 is set.

Other players will spawn with adrenaline needle, if they have medic skill 4 level star and g_skill flag 2 is set, or g_mode flag 2 is set.

EDIT:

Exception is that when you play any of the war modes, the adrenaline is given unconditionally to medics with the level 4 star.

• Management

Is there any possibility for the changing of the number of adredaline syringes?, I have always thought that 12 are excessive.

Some lua script?

regards

Lua script can do this.  et_ClientSpawn callback should work for this http://mygamingtalk.com/wiki/index.php/Silent_Lua#et_ClientSpawn

hmm i want to delete adrenaline from whole server so no1 can use it not medics nor engi neither any other classes how can i? coz my g_mode is 0 and i dont have g_medics 256 flag on :/

Remove the Lua scripts you have enabled and keep on investigating. Somewhere in the configs you are enabling the cvars. Also, check that you have only one server instance running.