Popups

Aciz

Hello and sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find anything regarding to this.

I just tried out Silent for the first time today (long time ETPub player) and I loved it! Only I was little confused about popups: Is there no way to make them stay instead of instantly fading away? It seems very strange behaviour for me.

• Subscriber

Welcome to the mod!   I came from an ETPub background as well, so this is the logical next step :)

What do you mean by popups?  Do you mean the server messages in the chat area? (maybe a screenshot would help)

I mean the kill notices in the top left corner. On ETPub you had cg_popupStayTime and cg_popupFadeTime, and b_popupStay/FadeTime in ETPro. Is there any equivalent command in Silent?

Esit: well it's top left for me because I'm using althud2, normally it would be bottom left.

Edited by Aciz

I think these cvars are what your want.

cg_popupTime "0"

cg_popupFadeTime "2500"

cg_popupWaitTime "5000"

cg_numPopups "10"

These are found in your config file and not server.

Hope this helps

No, those are for ETPub. I have them on my config, but they don't do anything on Silent.

• 1 month later...