silEnT Fun Day

=EMP=Avery13

What is it? - A day of connecting to a different server and having fun with the different settings then the normal everyday settings you may be use to.

When? - Saturday November 12. 4PM EST

Where? - **DRC**silEnT Fun 87.106.138.234:27960

Why should I play? - To have fun with other players then the normal everyday people you are use to.

New settings that you will notice:

Gametype: Map Vote Cycle - At the end of the map, you will get to vote for the map you want to happen next. Most votes gets played.

Medics:

-> Poison Needles

-> Heal with just syringe, instead of the normal "TK to Heal". Now there is no need to TK and then die before you heal them!

-> Med packs will drop when you die according to how much you could have given out.

Engineers:

-> Sudden Death Dynamite. 29 seconds left? Who cares? If you plant, the map will continue until it is defused or blown up.

-> New PPSH Gun

Field Ops:

-> Air strikes can be blocked by any player by standing over it.

-> Ammo packs will drop when you die according to how much you could have given out.

Soldiers:

-> Panzers can be blown in midair by shooting them.

Coverts:

-> Don't lose uniform as easy by shooting guns. "Kill the covey! or you are screwed!"

Other settings:

-> Smoke/grenade kicking. Player to kick it gets credit it for it after.

-> Double Jump enabled

-> Unlimited ammo/health cabinet

-> Pick up ANY GUN on the ground (haven't tested soldier weapons)

-> IP/GUID spoof kick

This is for ALL members, regulars, non-regulars, your brother, sister, mom, dad, and grandparents. Invite anyone and everyone! It'll be cool to see everyone there and I hope I see you there!

Official Link to the Event

Let me know if you'd like to come with the link above, or post here! Any support is appreciated! Hellreturn, =F|A= is invited too! I believe you guys are actually on our allies page! I think Sippenhaft knows one of you.

Edited by Avery