Limit cg_fov

Dragonji

Currently it is possible to to set cg_fov to as high value as 160. The view is completely weird with such high value and it is as well unplayable. In my opinion a fair max value would be 140 as it is still somehow usable and the view is not "bugged" as with higher value.

I know I can limit that with sv_cvar but it's as basic thing as it should be included by default in the mod. Having too many forced cvars is not good as they are saved in configstrings as far as I remember.

Dont get your point here, allow people to enjoy and experiment and have fun with such things

Everybody's free to experiment with the game on developer 1 mode. And experimenting should stay on developer/debug mode. The game on prod servers should be consistent and not allow "bugging" itself or giving unfair advantage.

silEnT already does sv_cvar cg_fov IN 90 120 by default and I request this little change so there's more space saved in configstrings length.

Edited by Dragonji