some help on settings

Rel!c

we finaly made the switch to silent 0.6.3, lot of crying on losing xp but overall most players like the switch. and as admin i really like it :)

Now few things i cant figure out and thought i should stop harassing hellreturn on xfire and ask the question here.

1. Own team trip landmines. I cant find a setting to make team landmines not to be tripped by any class in own team.

2. Switch team in match. When players leave others cant switch to the other team to even out. We have to manually !putteam. 

3. Start with full ammo. Is there any way to make players start with full ammo when spawn?

4. More nades. Can I controll settings on how many grenades each class start with? 

As we play we will try to report issues but I first need to get my settings in order, and there is alot of cvars in silent  ;)

• Management

1. http://mygamingtalk.com/wiki/index.php/Silent_Mod_Server_Cvar#g_friendlyFireOpts combination of 4 + 32 will make the tripmines triggered only by the engineer that planted them. This is necessary so that he can disarm them.

2. I'm not sure I understand the issue completely. Is this some sort of team lock issue or forcing team balance issue.

3 & 4. These are possible with Lua but not with mod settings. If I understand correctly that you meant spawning with 30 + 120 bullets in SMG for example.

1. solved.. tnx for that

2. can figure out what the balanced-team is enforced :( When trying to switch in match you get a reply that not possible and STAY in team :)

3&4. time to learn lua i guess :)

Thanks for quick replies and for a nice mod 

Edited by Rel!c