Spectators ET closes itself

Dookie

Hello, we are occuring some wierd problem on our server. First I dont know is it a mod/client/hoster problem but Im gonna try out to find an answer here.

Basiclly what happens is that while being in spectator on server somehow your ET closes itself. It doesnt happends often, lets say every few days, and it doesnt happends to me only, it happends to anyone who is in spectator for some while longer. Few mins ago me nd 1 member got disconnected at the same time. And eve when it happends it doesnt happen to all spectators but to 2-3 or so. Message shown in server is player overflowed, but we dont get any message because our ET close entirely, like you clicked on exit game. Any ideas what might be causing this? Thanks in advance.

Me and nobody else? Two people on the forum confirming it and it was tested at blacklotus, ovh, softlayer and nfo on dedis and vds and all the same issue. Then you said that we were lying about trying it on these hosts.. Real polite approach.

OP maybe try setting up a default silentmod server with g_spectator at default value as well, going into spectator with NO players on a team and clicking mouse1. Maybe if you can be the THIRD person to reproduce this error they will finally acknowledge it and multiple problems can be resolved.

Edited by ETsneak

Sorry for shit quality but yeah, https://youtu.be/iZXQNaxuchs

We both know what's really going on here and I won't even post it because they'll just delete my reply anyway.

Thank you Purple. Indeed, many people have tried, not just me. You're the only one who can "reproduce" it ETSneak.

Not really, the other person who reproduced it was told he's lying if you remember. Anyway I was just posting what we had found after several hours of frustration in hopes to find a solution and so anyone who comes by later can find a solution too. I don't know why you would think anyone would waste their time asking for help with something they're "making up".

Edited by ETsneak

• 1 month later...