silEnT release 0.6.3

TheSilencerPL

• Management

silEnT mod version 0.6.3 is out!

Download

Change log:

Version 0.6.3

Fixed: Incompatibility with ET Legacy binaries introduced in 0.6.2.

Version 0.6.2

Added: !subnetban command can now cut the IP inside the octet with 'x'. For example, "!subnetban 12x" will ban IP adresses 12x.xxx.xxx.xxx.

Added: IP address is logged when player is blocked by a subnetban.

Added: Lua callback et_ClientBinary( client, checksum ) which passes the checksums of client binaries to the Lua script.

Added: Functionality to query client cvars with Lua. API function et.G_QueryClientCvar and callback et_CvarValue.

Added: New server cvar g_includedMaps. Maps set in this cvar string, will be always included in the map voting list. Regardless of any other restrictions.

Added: 2 new flags to g_classWeapons (16,32) to enable/disable MP40 and Thompson for soldiers.

Added: admin chat messsage window.

Added: more ET Legacy binaries added to the list of known client binaries.

Added: fast shooting. Use g_weapons flag 16384 to enable it.

Added: !crazygravity and !crazyspeed commands.

Reworked: When g_clientBinaries flag 4 is set, and the binary is a already known cheat binary, it is clearly reported instead of the usual unknown client binary.

Reworked: match_warmupDamage, if set to 2 it is effective also when FF is disabled.

Fixed: Sometimes, the information of the person who muted was not displayed.

Fixed: Unique silEnT GUIDs required between connected players. This caused little confusion when banning.

Fixed: g_antiwarp from the ETPub repository.

Fixed: g_dyno chaining blast radious fix from crapshoot.

Fixed: userxdb.db was slowly filling with records that were not used or needed.

Fixed: Lua API function et.G_EntitiesFree.

Fixed: Full mod URL shown in the serverinfo menu.

Fixed: Some alignment issues with the smaller score board.

Fixed: Revive icons are shown again.

Fixed: With forcecvar and sv_cvar, the existing limits are checked and updated if the cvar already exists in the limits. Instead of just adding the same cvar at the end of the config strings.

Fixed: Clients protected against overflowing sv_cvar and forcecvar config strings.

Fixed: Custom commands can now have quotes. This is usefull if the command is then forwarded to a new tokenizer. For example, Lua scripts can access arguments correctly.

Fixed: Rcon can now call custom commands as well. Before, the command line was truncated when doing shortcut replacement for the console.

Fixed: Class stealing no longer kicks old players out from their classes if the class is full. The stealing is prevented.

Fixed: Server crash when player was muted through rcon.

Fixed: !finger command output is now easier to read if the entity who muted a player is player himself even if the player would have named himself as silEnT or Console.

Fixed: weapon pickup bugs

Fixed: knife bug when throwing knives are disabled by g_throwableKnives cvar.

Fixed: no progress indicator during disarming dyna after class steal (http://mygamingtalk....ing-to-an-engy/)

Download

Enjoy!

silEnT mod team

Click here to view the article

April Fool's Day isn't today, right? :blink:

And if you're referring to the high flag count, the previous flag was 8192 ("Ammo"/"No ammo" icon is shown for dropped weapons), double it, and voilla :) No April Fools :P

Edited by Chuckun

I don't know if it was supposed to work like this but you are being kicked from the server if you click on Axis or Allies team in limbo menu if you didn't set flags 16 and 32 to g_classWeapons so players are able to join only by class selector or they own scripts.

• Management
I don't know if it was supposed to work like this but you are being kicked from the server if you click on Axis or Allies team in limbo menu if you didn't set flags 16 and 32 to g_classWeapons so players are able to join only by class selector or they own scripts.

I'm unable to reproduce this.

• Management

I confirm. Do you get disconnected with the following error?

ERROR: Class weapon 0 disabled

I tried reproducing it with g_classWeapons set to 1, but didn't succeed.
Happened to me on SW Siwa Oasis TE map while g_classWeapons was set to 3. Right after players reported it I changed the value and the problem has gone.

Do you get disconnected with the following error?
ERROR: Class weapon 0 disabled

Yes, it was the same message. Edited by Dragonji